Dynamic Reporting and Data Visualization in Formera by Harnessing the Power of Elasticsearch Engine
For the organization management, knowing all the details about the operations is crucial and it is exactly what helps to make the workforces more productive and empowers the decision-making process to be more accurate. Here comes the pivotal role of the most important service of Formera, which is the creation of dashboards for data visualization and analysis, and the generation of customizable and scheduled dynamic reports.
Formera platform development team has built the most powerful system for processing data sent via form submissions operations in real-time, as well as developing the appropriate tools for creating, scheduling, and customizing dynamic reports that will enhance the process of shaping the entire management strategy of the organization.
Using the Kibana tool that provides amazing features that support data visualization through dynamic and user-friendly interfaces, and by employing the Elasticsearch engine, which is characterized by its great capabilities to process big data streams, Formera empowers its users with a powerful data management system that provides huge possibilities related to preparing and displaying dynamic and customizable reports, starting from the processing of submissions data sent by online web forms and mobile application.
integrating with Elasticsearch as a database and search engine, Kibana enriches the process of generating, scheduling, and displaying the reports of form building services, data management, and data assessment solutions, such as:
- Submissions’ analytics reports
- Duplication and statistical analysis reports
- Top-Down reports
- Beneficiary status reports
- Assessment reports
Stream data processing in real-time
Processing of data streams in real-time is defined as the set of procedures and techniques that collect, process, and analyze data within a short period of time or specific delay, where information is collected and acquired about events while they are in transit and in a continuous movement. Data is rarely static; it is constantly moving from the source or producer to the receiver or consumer. Stream data processing is of strategic importance for organizations seeking to build and shape insights into their systems and operational processes.
Formera data management platform is a real-time data streaming system. The streams of submitting and activity tracking data that are transmitted through the system consist of a series of messages that are periodically sent via online cloud-based web application forms and mobile application forms in various work fields.
Elasticsearch is a distributed search and analytics engine that supports all types of data, including text, numeric, geospatial, structured, and unstructured data.
Its robust and well-designed APIs, distributed nature, search speed, and massive scalability perfectly match the business requirements of Formera platform when dealing with large corporations and organizations. Elasticsearch is the main component of Elastic Stack, a suite of software tools such as Logstash, Kibana, and Beats for ingesting, enriching, storing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
Why use Elasticsearch engine
- Speed. Elasticsearch is based on Lucene, it excels at full-text search. Elasticsearch is also a real-time search system, which means that the response time between the stage of indexing the document and the stage at which it becomes searchable is extremely short, usually one second. Therefore, Elasticsearch is best suited for time-sensitive use cases.
- System of distributed nature. Documents stored in Elasticsearch are distributed across different containers, which are duplicated to provide multiple copies of data in the case of any hardware failure. The distributed nature of the search engine allows Elasticsearch to scale its operations to hundreds or even thousands of servers and handle petabytes of data.
- Integration with Kibana. Elasticsearch offers seamless integration with the most powerful data analytics and visualization platform of Kibana that provides real-time visualization of Elasticsearch data as well as essential UIs for quick access to business metrics and performance indicators.
Kibana software tool
It is an astonishing data visualization and management software tool that allows via its advanced user interface to display and visualize Elasticsearch data, manage Elastic Stack, and navigate between its various sections. By Kibana, it is also possible to track messaging load and query requests and deeply understand the way the data flows through the system.
Kibana provides real-time graphs such as histograms, line graphs, pie charts, and geographic maps. It also includes advanced applications such as Canvas that allow users to create custom dynamic graphs based on their own data and analytics requirements, and Elastic Maps for customizable geospatial data visualization.
Kibana features in Formera data management platform
A centralized monitoring and management system is not complete without a data analysis and visualization tool, since with no ability to analyze and monitor data efficiently, there will be little benefit in just collecting and storing it. Kibana plays a pivotal role in Formera data management platform as the most powerful data visualization and analysis tool running on top of the Elasticsearch and Logstash layers of the Elastic Stack.
With the incredible dynamic reporting and data visualization features available now on Formera platform, you are able to:
- Build comprehensive dashboards that combine together charts, maps, and filters to show the whole story of your organization.
- Create customized dashboard-to-dashboard drill-downs that enable insightful analysis.
- Move from analysis to action by enabling users to move directly from the dashboard to any other web application or URL.
- Share data visualizations with team members, management, compliance managers, and contractors easily.
- Embed dashboards on other websites.
- Export reports to PDF, PNG, or CSV files and send them as attachments.
- Use RBAC role-based access control model to let users access specific content from your dashboards, visualizations, and reports.
- Define metric-based thresholds and create alerts that trigger notifications to specific users via email, SMS, and mobile app.
Customized reports to enhance your organization growth
For monitoring and evaluation systems, there is an amazing ability to collect a huge amount of data about all activities in the field. But the real problem is that not all data has the same effect on the efficiency of the operations. Therefore, comes the pivotal role of the dynamic report generation tool that will help the manager to filter and aggregate data in real-time based on customizable report models according to methodologies that fully serve the real goals of the organization in increasing productivity, enhancing accountability, and ensuring client satisfaction through continuous improvement of the quality of service based on data-driven decisions.
These new kinds of reports display vital information about the operations in a dynamic manner according to the latest data processing and visualization methods, while providing the necessary tools to customize the structure of these reports and how they display data, as well as the mechanisms and times for delivering these reports to relevant employees and managers through accurate scheduling.
Formera, the industry leader in data management dynamic reporting
There is widespread adoption of Elasticsearch and its software tools: Logstash, Kibana, and Beats. Elastic Stack is used now by major technology companies from different industries, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Cisco, and Walmart.
Elastic Stack offers many features and enhances operational efficiency for a wide range of industries. The development team of Formera was able to bring successfully the great advantages of Elastic Stack to the cloud-based data management industry and to employ its amazing features in the platform, which is a breakthrough and innovation for the currently existing approaches in the data management sector. This makes Formera the pioneer in this field compared to the other companies operating in the same sector.